Re: letter names for Old Hungarian Runes

From: busmanus (busmanus.lk@freemail.hu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 17:42:36 CDT

    busmanus wrote:
    > Doug Ewell wrote:

    > >>I can send Mr. Everson the relevant sections with an English
    > >>translation from these webpages if he needs them, but it would be to
    > >>long to send it all to the list.
    > >

    > > They might well be helpful for determining the "best" names.
    > Don't expect anything two serious though. Also, I'll be quite
    > busy the following days, but I hope it isn't very urgent
    > before July 3 anyway.

    I can probably send the promised translations this week. Can I send
    them to Michael Everson's private address before July 3? Where shall
    I send them? Who else may want to read them?

    Regards,

    Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
    Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu