Bharathi Lipi

From: K. Kasturi & G. Kasturi (bharathilipi@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 09:42:11 CDT

    Sirs,

    We, K. Kasturi & G. Kasturi have devised a script which is common to the 12 principal languages of India. After a comparitive study of the alphabet of the languages, we now present a common font for them. We call it the "Bharathi Lipi". Details of the font, the methodology employed in devising it, the incorporation of the font into a standard ASCII keyboard, and sample sentences in each language presented in Bharathi font are given in our website at:

    http://bharathilipi.tripod.com

    or

    http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home2001/b5423950/

    We do not know if this device fits into your scheme of things. However, please visit our website and give us your comments.

    Our status : K. Kasturi, former Station Director, All India Radio, & G. Kasturi, former Editor, The Hindu.

    P.S : An introduction to the idea, and a redirection to the website can also be found at:

    http://www.languageinindia.com/july2004/bharathilipi1.html

    Post Classifieds on MSN classifieds. Buy and Sell on MSN Classifieds.