RE: Saudi-Arabian Copyright sign

From: Jörg Knappen (knappen@uni-mainz.de)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 12:32:16 CDT

    Michael Everson schrieb:

    > I would like to see a range of samples in several publications
    > published in several languages and more than one country. That would
    > make a stronger case for it.

    I'll be able to dig out some more samples from other books published by
    different publishing houses. However, they are all in arabic and all
    printed in Saudi-Arabia.

    As I wrote earlier, they sign in question seems to be restricted in its
    usage to Saudi-Arabia. In other arabic countries the international
    COPYRIGHT SIGN is used for book in arabic. I don't have anything printed
    from Saudi-Arabia in other languages than arabic, it would be interesting
    if the SAUDI-ARABIAN COPYRIGHT SIGN occurs there, too.

    --J"org Knappen