RE: Saudi-Arabian Copyright sign

From: Mike Ayers (mike.ayers@tumbleweed.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 18:24:29 CDT

            ...and has mapped that glyph to the proper sequence. Using Outlook
    on Windows XP, which gives me some of the better Unicode support available,
    I saw James' combining sequence as 2 characters, a four and a circle, even
    though the precomposed circled four displayed correctly. On Wordpad with
    alt-x, I confirmed the circle as 20dd, then found it would not render
    correctly when I hit alt-x again. ???

    > And there
    > are a lot of things that could be enclosed.

            Yep. Productive sequences are very useful in principle and rather
    useless in practice.

    /|/|ike