Unicode and keyboards

From: Stefan Persson (alsjebegrijptwatikbedoel@yahoo.se)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 08:55:32 CDT

    Hi!

    I'd like to add some Runic characters to my Linux keyboard. All
    characters are in Unicode, but not mentioned anywhere in
    /usr/X11RC/include/X11/keysymdef.h. How do I access them? The
    mentioned file contains codes for all characters mentioned in that file,
    such as 0x041 for a capital "A," but most of these codes seem not to be
    based on anything Unicode-related, so I can't guess what such codes for
    the wanted characters would be.

    Stefan