Looking for the UDHR in Thai

From: Eric Muller (emuller@adobe.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 18:53:31 CST

    I am using the various versions of the Universal Declaration of Human
    Rights at <http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/index.htm> as test material.
    Unfortunately, the Thai version is an image, and the resolution is not
    good enough for me to even attempt to retype the document. Can somebody
    point me to either better images, or even better to a text version (any
    encoding, with or without markup)?

    The only thing I have found so far is
    <http://bkk2.loxinfo.co.th/~aithnd/tudhr.html>, but this does not seem
    to be the complete text: the preamble is missing, is the text is much,
    much smaller than any of the other languages.

    Thanks,
    Eric.