Re: Opinions on this Java URL?

From: Elliotte Harold (elharo@metalab.unc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 17:03:34 CST

    Christopher Fynn wrote:

    > Isn't it already deprecated? The URL that started this thread
    > <http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/io/DataInput.html>
    > is marked as part of the "Deprecated API"

    I don't think so. I looked at that page and maybe I'm missing something
    but I see nothing to indicate it's deprecated. Perhaps you're getting
    confused by the "Deprecated" at the top of the page? That's just a link
    to the list of deprecated interfaces, classes, and methods, which does
    not include DataInput. Every class in the JavaDoc has that.