Re: Eudora 6.2 has been released

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 04:56:14 CST

    On 19/11/2004 01:14, Cristian Secarã wrote:

    >My mobile sync software only knows about Outlook and Outlook express. A
    >sync software for some sort of poket notebook I had, only knows about
    >Outlook and Outlook express. Same for a friend of mine.
    >
    >So Thunderbird is of no use if communication with the outside world is
    >required (at least today).

    On the contrary, it is your mobile sync software which is "of no use if
    communication with the outside world is required", if it doesn't support
    standards-conformant mail clients like Thunderbird, but only
    communicates in non-standardised ways with the products of a single company.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)