Re: Unicode HTML, download

From: John Cowan (cowan@ccil.org)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 19:10:50 CST

    Peter Kirk scripsit:

    > Please read my earlier posting. Of course it does make things rather
    > difficult that none of my postings ever get approved on a Sunday,
    > especially when I am trying to correct seriously misleading factual errors.

    Yr hble Hebrew Moderator attempts to work 24/7, but occasionally the need
    to sleep or to engage in business (I was at a conference all last week)
    or family business (a death in a friend's family) interferes with this
    otherwise laudable goal.

    --
    John Cowan  cowan@ccil.org  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
    "In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."