Re: Relationship between Unicode and 10646

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 14:04:57 CST

    On 30/11/2004 19:53, John Cowan wrote:

    >Your main misunderstanding seems to be your belief that WG2 is a
    >democratic body; that is, that it makes decisions by majority vote. ...

    Thank you, John. This was in fact my question: will the amendment be
    passed automatically if there is a majority in favour, or does it go
    back for further discussion until a consensus is reached? You have
    clarified that the latter is true. And I am glad to hear it.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)