Re: Languages using multiple scripts

From: Patrick Andries (patrick.andries@xcential.com)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 16:32:05 CST

    Eric Muller a écrit :
    Patrick Andries wrote:
    Abkhaz is or was  written in Georgian, Cyrillic, and Latin scripts I believe. Extracts are also known in (Turkish) Arabic script.
    Also, there are multiple conventions for the use of Cyrillic, at least. See <http://www.unicode.org/~emuller/abkhaz/abkhaz08.png> for a table showing that (bibliography at <http://www.unicode.org/~emuller/abkhaz/>).

    Thanks, I was looking for this yesterday as this was also my recollection.

    Merci encore.

    P. A.