Re: 'lower case a' and 'script a' in unicode

From: James Kass (jameskass@att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 18:08:43 CST

    Peter Kirk wrote,

    > Or try Doulos SIL, which, although not strictly designed for IPA, has
    > been carefully designed with all the needed characters and all the
    > possible smarts for IPA - and will also display slanted normal glyphs as
    > it has (so far) no italic version.

    Exactly. And since the developers of both Doulos SIL and Cardo well know
    the need to maintain such distinctions, we should expect that any future
    italic versions would do so.

    Here's the link for Doulos SIL:
    http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=DoulosSILfont&_sc=1

    Best regards,