Re: Security Issues

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 18:55:06 CST

    > Are there any plans to gather info
    > directly from the world's communities?

    Yes, but sadly my message bounced, when I addressed it to
    all-communities@world.org ;-)

    More seriously, one of the steps I anticipate we should take is adding any
    missing characters that have the Word_Break property values Katakana,
    ALetter, and MidLetter (see
    http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr29/tr29-8.html). That will pick up
    characters that have already been reported to us as being needed in
    orthographies. So it is characters outside of that list that are of concern.

    ‎Mark