Re: Abuse of Unicode name list?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 08:45:46 CST

    I frequently think of the usage of the informative and normative information
    provided by the Unicode standard to provide information about Unicode code
    points to be an abuse, Peter.

    But then I think of many of the emails sent to the Unicode List to be an
    abuse of Electronic Mail. This thread included....

    MichKa [Microsoft]
    NLS Collation/Locale/Keyboard Technical Lead
    Globalization Infrastructure, Fonts, and Tools
    (Author and dev owner of the tool that Peter finds so abusive)

    P.S. Maybe I should have sent an April 1st notice about the tool being
    withdrawn due to the offense it has caused.