Re: String name and Character Name

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 19:06:04 CST

    I do not mean UC is intent on oppressing. As another example also sights,
    the ruling language looks for opportunity to oppress the ruled langugae.
    This is the oppression I'm talking about.

    On the question of character/string names, my simple question then would be
    "The name used has full of meaning. UC pretending that it has no meaning is
    not true. It was selected on the basis that some one told UC that this is
    the meaning of this item and use it. So the string name now has meaning.
    Weather one tells one or the other, trying to find loopholes to hide facts
    is not acceptable.

    Strings were named with meaning. Strings must remain meaningfull. String
    names has no meaning is not true and not acceptable.

    If for example a word that has no meaning at all was selected then it can be
    defined as meaning less. But here the name was originally selected for
    meaning.

    String name has meaning.

    If the names selected were actually meaning less then I might not spend my
    valuable time in this debate. But the name selected was for it's meaning.
    Now this name is causing problems. This is the reason I'm spending my time
    on this topic.
    String name has meaning.

    Sinnathurai