Re: String name and Character Name

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 22:21:43 CST

    Look at it this way: The fact that everybody is saying the same
    thing -- that the name isn't going to be changed because of iron-clad
    stability policies -- should prove that it has nothing to do with
    disrespect or insult to the Tamil people, language, or script. It would
    be the same for anyone else.

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California
     http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/