Re: Deseret for 'What is Unicode?'

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 20:16:51 CST

    Actually, if you have a font with Deseret in it and you have specified it as
    the "Plane1" font for surrogate fallback (see related mail to the Unicode
    List from 2001 by John McConnell), then it looks just fine on a Windows OS.

    If the page had specified a freely available font face name like James
    Kass's Code 2001, it would have worked lots of places without extra work.
    :-)

    MichKa