RE: Unicode Support in Adobe CS2

From: Mustafa Jabbar (mjabbar@bangla.net)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 02:35:45 CDT

    Dear Eric,
    As I understand Windows XP SP has a .dll which is responsible for display of
    Unicode Glyphs and Codes. But we have found that Adobe applications only
    displays ?,if the code is beyond 256, the glyphas are not displayed. It
    means that Adobe has not gone beyond ASCII.
    Can you let us know when we shall be getting full Unicode support from
    Adobe?
    Indic languages have almost 50% of the world's polpulation.
    Can Adobe ignore it?
    Mustafa Jabbar