Unicode gets good press!

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.NMSU.Edu)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 11:51:20 CDT

    Anyone following the blog explosion has probably heard of the blogger featured
    in this article. What is not as well known is the crucial role played by
    Unicode. This is one for the scrapbooks.

    http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.06/posts.html?pg=6?tw=wn_tophead_1

    Mark Leisher
    Computing Research Lab            Frantic orthodoxy is never rooted in
    New Mexico State University       faith but in doubt. It is when we are
    Box 30001, MSC 3CRL               unsure that we are doubly sure.
    Las Cruces, NM  88003               -- Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)