Re: Unicode TTF question

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 12:48:23 CDT

    I congratulate you on your work, Bruno, and have this comment on it -
    although the word you have as Irish for 'peace' is a perfectly good and
    acceptable dictionary word, I must tell you that the word 'síth' has
    more resonance in our language, and also sits better with the words in
    our sister languages (Scottish Gaelic and Manx), which most closely
    resemble it, and which I see you already have.

    With best wishes,
    mg

    Scríobh Bruno Lowagie:

    --