ANNOUNCEMENT: "Unicode Font Guide For Free/Libre Open Source Operating Systems" HAS MOVED TO NEW UNIFONT.ORG WEBSITE

From: Edward Trager (ehtrager@umich.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 15:33:45 CST

    Dear Unicode Community,

    In order to increase site accessibility, the "Unicode Font Guide
    For Free/Libre Open Source Operating Systems" has now moved to a new,
    dedicated web site at:

        http://www.unifont.org

    The new address is:

        http://www.unifont.org/fontguide/

    The old site on http://eyegene.ophthy.med.umich.edu/ now has a redirection
    notice. As a number of people have commented to me that they can't possibly
    remember the old eyegene URL, I decided it was time to get a dedicated URL.

    Please update your website links and bookmarks accordingly.

    Thank you and Best Wishes,

    Edward H. Trager
    (Maintainer of the Unicode Font Guide)