Re: Malayalam Chillus

From: Vinod Kumar (rigvinod@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 04:04:31 CST

    The original Unicode specification is adequate to handle Chillus. There is
    no need to encode the chillus separately. The proposal to encode that was
    approved by Unicode some time back should be reconsidered and rejected just
    as proposals to encode eye-lash ra for Devanagari was.

    Vinod Kumar
    Project IndiX