Re: How to encode abbreviations [Was: Representative glyphs for combining kannada signs]

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 03:17:13 CST

    On Saturday, April 1st, 2006 09:53Z, Philippe Verdy wrote:

    > From: "Antoine Leca"
    >> 1º in French (normally in an enumerative list, mostly used in
    >> administrative texts) stands for Latin /primo/ ("first"), 2º for
    >> /segundo/ ("second") etc.
    >
    > Also, the correct orthography is [...]

    I humbly apologize for my lack of checking about this one. It is /secundo/,
    of course, that I meant. As you might guess, I was under influence from the
    surrounding here.

    I am really sorry for this mistake. I hope nobody did took my word for it.
    Many thanks to Philippe for making clear the mistake.

    Antoine