Help in Drafting a Proposal

From: idriskamal@zoom.co.uk
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 04:29:31 CST

    Hi,

    I'm a newbie to this arena. My main goal is to see the codification of 4
    letters into the Arabic character-set so that the Arwi language will become
    part of the Unicode standard.

    I made a Wikipedia entry a while ago on Arwi. Please see this link:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arwi

    I would be most grateful if the experienced members of this list can give
    me some guidance on how to go about preparing a proposal to include the
    remaining 4 letters into the Unicode standard.

    Thank you and best wishes,
    Idris Kamal

    http://mail2web.com/ .