Re: PDFs of Unicode Standard Annex

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 13:53:49 CDT

    On 6/12/2006 5:41 PM, Daniel Yacob wrote:
    > Greets,
    >

    >> A wrong glyph is used for representing the U+1234 (it is actually =20
    >> using the glyph of U+1246 on this chart);
    >>

    > I recall this error being identified about a year ago, hopefully it is
    > on someone's TODO list.
    As James pointed out - this is a noted erratum.
    > Also, I'm hoping that the enhanced typeface
    > with Asmus will be employed with the next update to the PDF files.

    What would help is if people were to review the beta charts at

    http://www.unicode.org/Public/5.0.0/charts/CodeCharts-5.0.0d2.pdf

    There are some known issues in the 0300, 0370 and 0750 block in that
    file, which don't need to be re-reported, these will be fixed. (Note
    that this file requires Acrobat 7 to view which is not the intent for
    the final version.) There's a small window for me to correct the glyphs
    in that file before going final. So this is the last chance for people
    to make sure that I'm using the correct font for Ethiopic, etc.

    A./

    Anyone