[OT] Pricing corpuses

From: Don Osborn (dzo@bisharat.net)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 13:06:01 CDT

    Sorry this is a bit off list topic, but if anyone has experience in putting
    a price on a corpus for a non-international language, please contact me.
    I've been asked for guidance in the matter but have nothing to go by (in
    this case the individual/firm knows what it cost to develop it, but needs to
    know what a fair price would be in response to a request to buy). TIA. Don
    Osborn