Re: Unicode 5.0 success

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 13:33:38 CST

    One does not have to guess at the precise contents of any particular version
    of the Unicode standard. Searching PDFs of any kind is the wrong way to do
    it.

    To actually find out, one consults the Unicode Character Database (
    http://www.unicode.org/ucd/). Though that, one finds the file
    http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/DerivedAge.txt which lists precisely
    the incremental contents of each version of Unicode, including 5.0.0.

    Mark