Re: CJK Extension C

From: James Kass (thunder-bird@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 21:00:11 CST

    Dominikus Scherkl wrote,

    >Hello, I found the Extension C in the current roadmap, but the
    >link goes to the proposal for Myanmar ?!?

    The best bet for character repertoire charts seems to be these PDF
    files which were linked earlier in this thread:

    http://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~irg/irg/irg27/WG2N3134AttachmentA_C1_Part1_Page001-080.pdf
    http://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~irg/irg/irg27/WG2N3134AttachmentA_C1_Part2_Page081-160.pdf
    http://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~irg/irg/irg27/WG2N3134AttachmentA_C1_Part3_Page161-235.pdf

    These charts don't use proposed Unicodes, though.

    A quick analysis of the data in these charts supports the total
    new characters figure of 4219 given by Kenneth Whistler.

    Is there a Unicode-based chart which should be linked on the
    road map?

    Best regards,

    James Kass