Fwd: Creative commons' license symbols

From: António Martins-Tuválkin (tuvalkin@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 14:52:31 CST

    On 2006.11.21, 15:23, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> quoted and
    wrote:

    >> the issue gained much more importance that it was percieved to have
    >> back then, and perhaps the issue should be readdressed. Relevant texts
    >> may be found at < http://creativecommons.org/about/licenses/ >.
    >
    > I don't see how that page addresses the "we're not encoding trademarked
    > logos" argument.

    Indeed, that page addresses no questions about encoding at all. It lists
    four symbols not yet encoded in the UCS and explains their use. I also
    don't see how that page implies that the said symbols are trademarked
    logos.

    -- ____.
    António MARTINS-Tuválkin | ()|
    <antonio@tuvalkin.web.pt> |####|
    Estrada de Benfica, 692-c/v d.ta Não me invejo de quem tem |
    PT-1500-111 LISBOA carros, parelhas e montes |
    +351 934 821 700, +351 217 150 939 só me invejo de quem bebe |
    ICQ:193279138 http://tuvalkin.web.pt/ a água em todas as fontes |