Vaguely interesting idea

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 16:41:16 CST

    Happening upon the link below, my first thought was to wonder how long
    it would take some enterprising person to add a field with names written
    in their historical script(s) and would it be an interesting Unicode
    coverage test.

    http://folk.ntnu.no/wiborg/tableofgods/index.php?sort=name

    Happy holidays to all.

    Mark Leisher
    Computing Research Lab              We find comfort among those who
    New Mexico State University         agree with us, growth among those
    Box 30001, MSC 3CRL                 who don't.
    Las Cruces, NM  88003                 -- Frank A. Clark