Re: Sinhala numerals

From: Raymond Mercier (rm459@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 05:07:24 CST

> The scan you sent was at such low resolution as to be unusable. Do you
> have the book? Is there text discussing the numbers?
> --

At first I sent an image at a good resolution but it well exceeded the limit
(50k) imposed in this list, and was not posted. Instead I rescanned at low
image just to get it on the list. However I will send you privately a good
image.
The text in the volume says nothing, I am afraid, about these particular
forms, but I will scan those pages also and send you the images.

Raymond Mercier