RE: CLDR bug report: coverage

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 15:59:44 CST

    > Sorry if this goes here in this list, but the Unicode Bug Report form has
    > problem when I submit the following message. I get "The system encountered
    > a fatal error. internal overflow while sending message. The last error
    > code was: No such file or directory."

    Another bug that persists since some time:

    Philippe.

    ----
    http://unicode.org/cldr/apps/survey?do=coverage
    The coverage request returns a HTTP 500 error:
    description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
    from fulfilling this request.
    exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	org.unicode.cldr.web.SurveyMain.doCoverage(SurveyMain.java:1585)
    	org.unicode.cldr.web.SurveyMain.doSession(SurveyMain.java:2705)
    	org.unicode.cldr.web.SurveyMain.doGet(SurveyMain.java:391)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
    note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
    Tomcat/5.5.17 logs.