Vista Fonts

From: Alexej Kryukov (akrioukov@newmail.ru)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 08:11:57 CST

    Hi,

    does anybody know where can I post comment or suggestions on
    standard Windows fonts?

    I just noticed that standard system fonts (TNR, Arial, Courier New)
    have been greatly extended in Windows Vista and now cover virtually
    all Latin, Greek and Cyrillic characters currently defined in
    Unicode. Very nice so far, but the design of some new characters
    (especially Old Cyrillic ones) is just terrible. It would be a
    pity if it never gets improved...

    --
    Regards,
    Alexej Kryukov <akrioukov at newmail dot ru>