Tagbanwa font & IE on windows

From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault@labri.fr)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 14:41:45 CST

    Hi,

    Some time ago I drew a Tagbanwa font, available on

    http://youpibouh.thefreecat.org/download/tagbanwa.tgz
    http://youpibouh.thefreecat.org/download/tagbanwa.html

    It works fine on my firefox & such on Linux, but some people reported
    that IE on windows wouldn't use it for rendering tagbanwa characters
    (forcing it makes it work, though). I'd tend to think that the problem
    is on the IE/Windows side, but could font experts have a look at my .ttf
    file for checking that it looks fine?

    Samuel