Unicode Thank You at WG2

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 18:22:19 CST

    All,

    I'm using a CC list to keep this a surprise to WG2 delegates.

    I talked to Magda, and she will get guides and books ready as discussed.

    She's going to put out a draft letter here and we can all review and
    Mark will
    sign (they will be in envelopes - need to figure out who will bring them).

    Mike Ksar will get us an up-to-date list of expected attendees (names
    and counts)
    and head of delegations (names and counts). With that information we can
    personalize the letters and determine the counts for the guides.

    A./

    PS: there's more detail we discussed, but Magda took notes of these, so
    I didn't repeat them here.