Re: Optimus keyboard

From: Behnam (behnam.rassi@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 16:46:43 CST

    I fully agree with your second point and your first point also is a
    very good one and I didn't think of it that way. But I'm not quite
    convinced that for a touch typist, looking at the keyboard is more
    convenient than navigating with the mouse. Memorizing the shortcut
    key combinations specially those most in use, seems to me to be the
    ultimate choice of users. This may look as 'power user' behavior but
    it is not. As 'touch typing' was the behavior of professional typists
    but it is increasingly becoming the common practice.
    B.