Re: Uppercase ß is coming? (U+1E9E)

From: John Hudson (john@tiro.ca)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 15:00:54 CDT

    Asmus Freytag wrote:

    > I remember writing before somewhere that I think their proposal should
    > be accepted as presented.

    The first time you said it, I partly agreed with you, and now I largely agree with you, so
    don't think that the rest of your words have been wasted.

    I guess I'd better go sharpen my pencils and figure out how to design this thing so that
    it actually looks like a capital letter.

    JH

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com
    Gulf Islands, BC      tiro@tiro.com