Re: The glyph of the CAPITAL SHARP S

From: Adam Twardoch (list.adam@twardoch.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 07:07:18 CDT

    John Hudson wrote:
    > Yes, I am well aware of that, but Linotype GmbH remains based in Bad
    > Homburg
    Linotype GmbH is a company registered under German law, based in
    Germany, with mostly German management. Their parent company now is
    American but I must say not much seems to have changed in the sanse that
    Linotype remains very much a continental European brand.
    > The other major German type foundry is FontShop, Berlin.
    And there are URW++ and Elsner+Flake in Hamburg.

    --
    Adam Twardoch