Re: Western musical symbols font

From: Ben Laenen (benlaenen@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 06:00:38 CDT

    Some shameless self-advertisement for the font I've made:

    http://openfontlibrary.org/media/files/Eimai/191

    and it's Free as well :-) (note that you need kerning and the
    OpenType "ccmp" feature to work to get the ornament strokes correctly
    on your screen)

    The extensive list at http://cg.scs.carleton.ca/~luc/music.html may
    include some more, but I don't know how many of them are Unicode fonts.

    Greetings
    Ben