Re: New FAQ page

From: Raymond Mercier (rm459@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 11:02:54 CDT

    Philippe Verdy writes
    > Look at the links provided: the page contains other links for similar API
    > in
    > .Net 2005 and .Net 2008 Beta2 (at the top of each article, but
    > unfortunately, only for versions of VisualStudio supporting .Net 1.1 or
    > later, i.e. VS2003, VS2005 and VS2008beta.)

    Fair enough, and I see that the DecoderReplacement.... that you referred to
    was for VS 2005.
    Having had to switch recently to Vista (on a new laptop) I was irritated to
    find that I would have additional trouble when using my favourite Net 2003,
    in that I had to log on to it specifically as Administrator. I have VS 2005,
    but I got fed up with all the changes in the familiar API's now required.
    Regards
    Raymond Mercier