Unicode mail list archive information

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 18:37:29 CST

    There have been some recent updates related to the Unicode mail list archives.

    The password formerly required for "guest access" to the archives has been
    removed. See http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/

    The mail list policy and archive pages have been slightly updated as a
    result of this change.
    See http://www.unicode.org/policies/mail_policy.html
    and http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html

    I would like to remind people that the Unicode mail list is a public one.
    Messages might be archived by third parties, and/or forwarded to unexpected
    places, over which we have no control. For example, external aggregators
    such as gmane.org supply newsfeeds of public mail lists, which some
    subscribers might find convenient.

    We are also planning to make HTML archives of the CLDR-Users mail list and
    an announcement will be sent when those are available.

    Regards,
            Rick McGowan
            Unicode, Inc.