From: Rick McGowan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 11:51:24 CST
There is a new draft of Proposed Update UTS #10 Unicode Collation
Algorithm (http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr10/tr10-17.html). The
modifications include the following.
* Disallowed skipping 2.1.1 through 2.1.3 (Section 4.2 Produce Array)
* Clarified use of contractions in the DUCET in Section 3.2 Default
Unicode Collation Element Table and Section 22.214.171.124 Contractions
* Added information about the use of parameterization (Section 5.1
Parametric Tailoring), and a new conformance clause C6.
* Added Section 8.1 Collation Folding
* In Section 8 Searching and Matching, added new introduction and
explained special cases.
* Added pointer to new 5.1.0 draft tables: [AllKeys]
* Clarified language in definitions in 8 Searching and Matching.
* Fixed a number of reported typos.
* Minor editing.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Tue Feb 26 2008 - 11:53:44 CST