Boustrophedon (was: Re: Question about the directionality of "Old Hungarian" (document N3531))

From: Doug Ewell (doug@ewellic.org)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 08:07:28 CST

    Q: Why is this thread like boustrophedon itself?
    A: Because it goes in two different directions.

    It would be really neato if we could split the "principles of
    boustrophedon" discussion off into a separate thread, called, oh, I
    don't know, maybe "Re: Boustrophedon", and leave the present Subject
    line for discussions that really do have to do with Old/Szekler
    Hungarian.

    http://www.ewellic.org