need examples of one-to-one code point correspondence exceptions

From: suhel2@tin.it
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 18:09:04 CST

I have just subscribed and I think it never got through the first time,
but in case this mail has been already sent, my excuses for the
multiple posting.

Dear Unicode mailing list members,
can anybody give
me examples in which one code point in another standard corresponds to
a sequence of code points in Unicode and vice versa, with the
explanation of the reason why the one-to-one code point correspondence
policy exception has been made by the Consortium regarding those
examples?
Thank you,
Suhel Jaber