Re: HKSCS supplementary examples

From: vunzndi@vfemail.net
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 07:32:13 CST

In Guangxi China, the language spoken is Zhuang -

http://rauz.net/bbs/dispbbs_13_45783_25200_skin0.html

in this road sign for the character for the the first syllable of
Napai in Debao county, pronounced "na" is written using a character
from Extension C which is approved and will come on line with in the
next update of unicode, this character will be U+2AF56.

U+2AF56 means a paddy field in Zhuang.

Those less informed written the place name 哪排 .

Regards

John Knightley