Need for Chinese language help

From: Hohberger, Clive (CHohberger@zebra.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 08:39:55 CST

Apropos of John Jenkins comment below, which I fully agree with, and as
I am not a speaker or reader of Chinese I need a bit help to construct a
sensible message for a bar code example with uses characters both from
the BMP and the SIP.

---
I have developed a Unicode 5 based bar code called Ultracode with is in
the last stages of becoming and International Symbology Specification to
be issued by AIM Global. The AIM Global Technical Symbology Committee
has drafted nearly all the standards for bar code both in common use and
ultimately standardized by ISO. We have just completed Grid Matrix (GB
2812-1980 based) and are now looking at Chinese Sensible Code (GB 18030
based).
Ultracode is a 2-D constant height, variable length, error correcting
bar code designed as a replacement for linear bar codes. It has 3 unique
characteristics: It is designed to suppost Unicode 5 natively; is
extremely damamge resistant and can be printed by low quality printing
processes such as a spray can and stencil. I would be haapy to provide
more information on Ultracode upon request.
Attached is an example of an Ultracode symbol containg a haiku by Basho.
Both the Shift-JIS and Unicode encodings are given; Unicode was encoded
here from UTF-8 input.
To show the encoding flexibility operating across more than code plane,
I need a 10-20 character Chinese message using characters from both the
BMP and the SIP. I'd like to see primarily BMP characters, with both
isolated SIP characters and groups of 2 or more consecutive
SIP characters.
What I would like assistance on is:
	1. Drafting the message and Unicode codepoint string
	2. A JPEG or similar file of the printed characters
These would be included as an example in the final Ultracode
specification.
Please feel free to respond to me off line at chohberger@zebra.com
Thanks for you consideration
Clive