some duplicate messages on Unicode list

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 10:28:55 CDT

    FYI to list members. I have noticed the duplicate messages to this list
    in the last day or so. E.g., mail from Hans Aberg & Doug Ewell arriving
    Saturday morning that duplicates mail they sent on the 7th. I've
    contacted people at the place that seems to be sending the dups, and
    hopefully it will be cleared up soon. Please don't send mail to this
    list discussing the problem.

        Rick