Re: Dal and sad with 3 dots below

From: Roozbeh Pournader (roozbeh@htpassport.com)
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 12:05:52 CDT

    On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 09:40 +0100, =?utf-8?Q?AntXXnio
    MARTINS-TuvXXlkin?= wrote:
    > At < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_Arabic_alphabet#Additional_graphemes >
    > Arabic letters san and dal added with three dots below are given for
    > Belarusian _kitab_ orthography. Are these considered for future encoding?

    I am in contact with an expert who is preparing a proposal for these.
    Last time I checked, he planned to have the proposal ready for the UTC
    May meeting.

    BTW, I have an Arabic pipeline for Unicode document here, in which I try
    to keep track of every not-yet-encoded Arabic character that I find
    about:

    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcfc9gdc_4742zcgwd8

    Roozbeh