Re: Chinese forced to change their name hanzi

From: Andrew West (andrewcwest@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 17:42:35 CDT

    2009/4/21 Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@in-nomine.org>:

    > I would want to see the entire Morohashi in Unicode. :P
    > (And I am sure there's more collections like that out there which are not
    > yet in Unicode.)

    As a great supporter of simplified Chinese characters, my big Urgent
    Need Collection would be the set of second round simplifications (and
    yes I know some are already incidentally encoded, so no need to tell
    me which they are); and if China does not propose them for encoding
    soon I will put in a proposal to IRG myself.

    Andrew