Re: Latin Script

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2010 - 00:20:31 CDT

    I'd like to second Mark.

    There is a lot of information in the Standard, including the UAXs, and
    the Unicode Character Database that would help answer your questions.

    The volunteers associated with the Unicode effort have worked hard
    putting all that information together - so use it, instead of taking up
    their time in repeating it all in personal answers to you.

    A./